Mr. Brian Scurff
NSW Department of Transport
Fax - (02) 9270 6199
Dear Mr. Scurff
1. How many types of taxi plates (free of charge and conditional) were given to taxi networks and/or companies by the DoT?
2. How much revenue paid by those networks to the DoT for the usage of those taxis?
3. How many of those taxis were retained and operated by the taxi networks and/or companies?
4. How many of those taxi plates were leased or given to other taxi operators/bases?
5. Did all of those operators/bases paid same amount of money for the usage of these taxis, & what would be the total amount paid to the networks and/or companies?
7. Did those operators in question "5" bailed out taxis to other bailees/bailors and what were the total monitory amount being charged for such bailments?
8. Did those operators/bases in question "5" adhered to: a. DoT Acts and Regulations?
b. Industrial Relations Acts and Regulations?
c. Occupational Health & safety Acts and Regulations?
d. Fair Trading Acts? and
e. Workers Compensation Acts?
9. Did the DoT issued taxi plates on "never to be traded" basis prior to 1995?
10. Did the DoT removed "never to be traded" condition plates refer-red in question "9"?
11. How many taxi plates have been issued for the usage of disabled people and are they being used for this purpose or used as a normal taxi?